It’s stopped pumping water?
- We would advise referring to the fault finding/maintenance instructions. Most reported failures relate to a build up of limescale / dirt in the pump and is easily rectified by dismantling and cleaning the pump bore and magnetic impeller. Most instances of flow reduction relate to a need for maintenance of the pump
- Please see the pump cleaning video on our website
The water flow has slowed down?
- Check the Min/Max control
- See the pump cleaning video on our website
I have connected the pump, it’s pumping but no water is coming up to the top?
Confirm the pump is connected to the bottom of the top white moulding correctly as shown in the instruction leaflet
The pump has started making a noise?
- Dismantle and clean the pump as per the instructions
- Check that the water level is above minimum