Pond life, while teeming with all sorts of critters and cool plants, can surely get a little…stagnant…sometimes, so why not use the 2300 Pond Pump in yours, to give your fish some lift? It’ll agitate (in a good way!) the pond water to circulate and add loads of awesome oxygen, which is vital to sustaining all life! Are you feeling more eco-balanced already?
Don’t worry about running costs, as the pump is light on your wallet with its energy-saving electronics, plus the anti-clog and durable design won’t leave you wringing your hands. The handle allows you to dip in and out of the pond with ease, and with a choice of four fountains, you might be tempted to just jump on a lily pad yourself!
- Anti-clog filter design
- Low running costs
- Single control knob adjusts flow to fountain and waterfall/filter
- High-performance pump with innovative, energy-saving electronics
- Ceramic shaft bearings and superior rotor design for long service life
- Fully encapsulated electrical parts for safety
- Strainer filter – less prone to blockage and easier to clean than conventional foam filters
- High-efficiency turbine handles solids to 8mm (3/8”) and ensures low running costs
- Handle for easy placement/retrieval from pond
- Includes fountain set with 4 options.
Product specifications and additional info:
- Maximum flow rate: 2250 gallons per hour
- Maximum head: 5.0m (16’ 5”)
- Power consumption: 85 watts
- Dimensions: length 245mm (9 5/8”), width 121mm (4 3/4”), height 131mm (5 1/4”)
- Outlet diameter: 19mm (3/4”), 25mm (1”), 32mm (1 1/4”)
- Power cable length: 10m (33’)
- 3-year guarantee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.